Thursday 1 January 2015

Day zero.

Yesterday was diet day one- but truly- it was day zero. Going to work this morning was always going to be the first challenge: going into the garage to get a newspaper, surrounded by all those energy drinks and other unhealthy delicious stuff. I got some olives instead.

It feels a bit weird at first substituting lettuce leaves for bread- but it works. I don't get the heavy bloated feeling, just feel pleasantly full afterward. 

I also took my day one photo. I'm not going to post it here and now- I want something to compare it to. I am quite self-conscious of my body (as weird as that might seem coming from a 6ft 2" beardy fella). I imagine that'll get better with the progression of things, but I'm still unlikely to be one of those guys who loses the top in the summer days. 

The next big challenge for me will be the food shop. Over the next few weeks I'll be trying out some Paleo recipes- I'll post one on here too, so that you guys can try it if you so desire!

No comments:

Post a Comment