Sunday 22 June 2014

Hello and welcome!

This is a new step for me.

I used to blog on Tumblr- but my time there has come to an end, due to both the website not meeting my needs in the sense of security and flexibility, and also because of one user who refuses to leave me alone. Because the website has no concrete "block" function, I have been forced to seek other avenues.

So what can you expect to see here?

There will be the odd personal post- but I'll never name names as I am not about to publicly shame someone on the internet. Mostly, this blog will be my take on news, current affairs and subjects I feel passionate about one way or another. 

If you're reading this I hope you enjoy the content- but I want to stress that this is primarily a blog for me. If someone else enjoys what I write, then that's great- but I'm doing this for me, not anyone else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment