Monday 1 June 2015

Has it really been 6 months?

Today, June the 1st, marks 6 months of being on paleo. 

You guys know what that means!

Yup- landmark. You're being subjected to more progress pictures! 

Enjoy, I guess! Or don't! Whatever! I'm proud of it. No, I'm not done yet. Yes, I'm still a way off my target, and no, I don't know how much I've lost-- but what I can tell you is that since January first, the belt I'm wearing in today's pictures has had two extra holes made in it.

Let's travel through time!

01/01/15

60 days later

Today, 01/06/15

I'm really feeling good looking back over these, it does feel like progress. Soon I may have to go a wee clothes shop...

From here on in, now that it's hopefully going to be getting warmer, and I plan to do a lot more cycling, as well as some hillwalking, and continuing lifting some weights at home.



Who knows- if I keep at it, perhaps in another 6 months, it could be a one man gun show!




No comments:

Post a Comment