Sunday 9 November 2014

Fus-Roh-Damn you. (Skyrim Spoilers)

Well I finished the main plot line of Skyrim today.

I thought I would go and spread the good word to all the pivotal characters in the game. (Maybe ill get some extra loot, I thought.)

But then I got to Delphine at Sky Haven, and she says she and the blades will refuse to talk to me or help me if I don't kill Paarthurnax. 

And it turns out there's no way to back out of it. It just sits on your quest list unless you do him in- but I refuse. Paarthurnax is just too cool.

But then I found out that while he isn't an essential character, and can be killed, Delphine and Esbern are essential characters, and can't.

I felt kind of cheated. But because of where she was standing I did manage to shout her into a ravine. 

Felt like justice. Felt right.

No comments:

Post a Comment